CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Lawyer
Experience:  I am a civil litigation attorney with experience representing HOAs, homeowners, businesses and others in real estate matters.
71563194

I need an attorney to sue my landlord in a mobile home park.

Customer Question

I need an attorney to sue my landlord in a mobile home park. They have blocked 3 sales and I have taking all my savings to pay the rent. I have moved in with my husband 89 years old and his brother 91. 10 months ago. I have a cash offer they are blocking. I no longer live in the mobile home and cash offer has been canceled. Please advise.
Sincerely,
Deborah Crain
(###) ###-####
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 11 months ago.

Dear Customer, unfortunately I cannot provide you with a specific referral on this site (we are limited to providing you with resources), but I can offer you some additional resources to locating local attorneys that can assist you.

You would be looking for civil litigation attorneys with experience in real property disputes (most small firm or solo practitioners will be able to represent you). Hopefully they will be able to assist you in this without having to go through the full litigation process (keeping your costs down), but expect an attorney to require a deposit and have to charge you on an hourly basis for this kind of matter.

You can find local attorneys using the State and local Bar Association directories, or private directories such as www.AVVO.com; www.FindLaw.com; or www.Martindale.com (I personally find www.AVVO.com to be the most user friendly).