WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced real estate lawyer and real estate broker.
62735101

I actually wanted to talk directly with you, you answered a

Customer Question

Customer: Hi, I actually wanted to talk directly with you, you answered a question of mine recently and i liked your straightforward approach.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i had the tenant law question. originally the property manager thought we were illegally booking a short-term airbnb stay (<30 days) but we clarified it as a legal 2 month sublet. however, in light of the new information, she did not withdraw her action involving their legal team. and as a result blocked my sublet, costing me 6k and putting me in a very awkward position
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Real Estate Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: im not looking for an answer to a question but for a referral for a lawyer expert in NY tenant law? we need representation
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 11 months ago.

Need to speak to you now please accept the phone chat

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I'm sorry, I'm a little confused. $500 is what I expect to pay someone that I know can help me directly. I'm also new to needing legal representation, so please excuse my ignorance. But, as I understand it, you are an expert in California, and we need an expert in NY. We're already limited on funds due to the situation, so I really need to justify a $500 expenditure. I don't think we're quite there yet?

I am in New York real estate lawyer licensed for 20 years I also practice in California as well as New York

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I see, I'm happy to hear that. Would you be open to divulging your identity so that we can do our due diligence?