Attorney 1
Attorney 1, Attorney
Experience:  Knowledgable and Experienced Attorney
16911602

I want to know what should be included in a certified demand

Customer Question

I want to know what should be included in a certified demand letter to release my funds immediately?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Attorney 1 replied 11 months ago.

Hi there. Just saw this second post. If you wish to send a demand letter, you would start with the recitation of the facts and include evidence in support of them, such as the deed showing that you were the owner of the property. Then include an instruction of what you demand they do (i.e., send you a cashiers check for the full amount deposited in their account). Then, follow it with the threat of what you will do if they do not turn over the money within X number of days, such as sue them, and make sure you let them know it will be worse if they do not pay because you will recover attorneys fees in any potential lawsuit.

I hope this helps. If you need additional information or clarification, just let me know. I'm here to help. If I have addressed your issue, please remember to leave a positive rating when prompted.

Good luck!

Best,

Attorney 1

Expert:  Attorney 1 replied 10 months ago.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you. If I have addressed your issue, please remember to leave a positive rating when prompted, as that is the only way attorneys on this site are credited for the help provided.

Best,

Attorney 1