Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

My leaseing department is talking about kicking me out i

Customer Question

My leaseing department is talking about kicking me out i have been dealing with alot of thearts from my old roomate situation is already apose to be resolved but he keep trying to seek dogs on me but i use calling signals to get the dogs off my back and my new roomate thearting to kill me multiple times with a knife plus he told me he killed multiple people it was a person who stayed with him for a whole year they both are causian the leasing department is accpeting the new roomate to stay for the money but the leasing department told me that because of my one person i am letting stay with me they will evict me i feel discramted beause they didn't offer me a contract for my new roomate and i feel to much thearting the only reason why i had this person staying with me is for protection of my saftey is this a good case for you
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  RealEstateAnswer replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon. Can you please try and explain this again? I do not fully understand why they want you out or what exactly the situation is?