Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I 't understand or know what to do when I pass all the city

Customer Question

I don’t understand or know what to do when I pass all the city inspections and the state shows up and say’s this will not work. How can the city and the state be this far apart? In the very beginning when I started this process I had to go through a soft inspection task force that the city requires. This is the same concept but know paperwork but the inspectors come out and tell me whether or not this property will work for daycare. I did that and everything passed, which is the reason I went forward with this property. Do I have any legal grounds against the city if the state does not approve the property? So much money has been wasted if I can’t get licensed.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 11 months ago.

Please see my response on the original question thread and PLEASE do not respond here. This is now a completely new question that you would be charged for if I answer here. Just go back to the first question thread and correspond there. If I don't answer immediately it means I am temporarily unavailable and will respond ASAP