Ray, Lawyer
Experience:  Texas Attorney for 30 years dealing in real estate
8534270

Have a question about a mobile home that we lease here in

Customer Question

Customer: hello..have a question about a mobile home that we lease here in las vegas Nevada..the question is regarding the lease/rental agreement..
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: yes indeed..let me type that up real quick
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Real Estate Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes no problem with the fee and no problem on the wait
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry didn't mean to do that.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I thought I accidently sent the message before I was finished but I think the site automatically requested phone call because my info was too long? please advise.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
on the service offer for call. I want to be respectful of your time and just give you facts rather than my opinion. =0)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My rental agreement was signed by a agent who was not there on the date We signed the lease. I thought the agent helping us that day signed it. I wasn't given a copy until I asked for it 4 months after move in when eviction came up for rent not paid for 3 consecutive months via boyfriend trust. no time was given for me to find out if the MHP was telling the truth and didn't receive it. the rental agreement contains many errors I believe void through my own research. may I upload it for your view only and opinion?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the agents signature was back dated to the date my father and I signed.
Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.

I will be happy to review the document and comment.There is an additional charge as this will take some time.I will send you the offer to do so and answer your questions.Thanks.