Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I recieved an eviction notice.., What amount of time do I

Customer Question

I recieved an eviction notice..,
What amount of time do I have?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 11 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I have been a CA licensed attorney for more than 30 years.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a nominal charge I can offer you a phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread. Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.

Either way, whether I call you or not, in order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Which notice is it? A pay or quit notice, a 30 day notice to quit or a writ of possession?

2. Have you been sued for eviction yet?

3. What is the alleged basis for evicting you?

Thanks in advance,

Doug