Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I got discharge of morgage they wrote wrong date and

Customer Question

I got discharge of morgage they wrote wrong date and insturment number down im try to get them to fix it and its taken four months.this was on a chapter 7 15years ago they bough out commercial credit who loan was with in1998 they want that date and instrument number.i call every day this has been 4 month and say same thing were working on it but they discharched it need two mistakes made.what else can i do
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 11 months ago.

Welcome and thank you for your question. Which State does your question pertain to?

they wrote wrong date and insturment number down im try to get them to fix it and its taken four months.this was on a chapter 7 15years ago they bough out commercial credit who loan was with in1998 they want that date and instrument number.i call every day this has been 4 month and say same thing were working on it but they discharched it need two mistakes made.what else can i do

Not sure why this doesn't surprise me. Can you tell me the mortgage company name?