Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

Could you review the attached docs? The trust deed refers to

Customer Question

Could you review the attached docs? The trust deed refers to a Home Equity Line of Credit. It is not. It is a simple loan to a fries to help with the purchse.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I welcome you to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. The question and response may be viewed by other parties as noted in JA’s terms of service. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Also in the event you are new to JA, I only receive a portion of what you pay to JA when you provide positive feedback and click the submit button on the upper right corner of your page. If I have provided you a timely response and answered your question please give me the courtesy of a positive rating before you log off the site, as many people forget to log back in and leave feedback. There is no additional charge for continuing to reply after you have rated me and we can continue a back and forth discussion until the question you posed has been fully answered

You should see my answer in the same pane below this response as we continue. In the event you would prefer a phone call please let me know and I can arrange it. It tends to be easier for both parties if you just tell me you want a phone call and let me send you the request versus using JA’s automated “request a call” feature. If you see a pop up regarding a phone call please note that the website generated that offer. Before I send you any such request it will typically be based on you requesting it by typing the request on the screen and then I will send you a phone call offer. Do note that a phone call is not required and we can continue here just typing comments back and forth.

You should be able to view my answer just below this response as we continue….

This you are trying to reach another expert. If you prefer to have him alone review please edit your question so his name appears first. I am licensed in Texas and for an additional fee would be happy to review these documents. Note that I am logging off for the night and due to an appt tomorrow I will not be back online until after 3:00 PM CST tomorrow and you can advise then.

Regards,

PS at that time you can tell me and if you want previous expert I can opt out and he can pick up the question.

Expert:  Ray replied 11 months ago.

Ray a new expert .Be happy to help you today.I would be happy to help you today.I am Texas lawyer.I am sending you an additional services offer as there is some more time involved to review this and answer questions.I will send you the offer.