Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

Neighbors threatened me to do whatever he had to do to make

Customer Question

Neighbors threatened me to do whatever he had to do to make me move. To date, he has
gone to animal control, ignored my help to keep his bees out of my yard, they are one-half
acre from my house, he has four acres he could put them on, and is out of town 6 mos.out
of the year, his grape vines are growing on my fence and trees but I have not complained
about any of this to him. The Association just agreed that the dogs should be allowed to be free in our community, we are, afterall, in the country.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ely replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. First of all, can you please tell me if he has threatened you or your family? If so, have you called the police, and what was their response?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 11 months ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!