Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I abanded my condo i called the bank and said i just want

Customer Question

i abanded my condo i called the bank and said i just want bank to proceed with forclosure. there is a trust found attached to the property. i need to know if the trust found is valid while i am alive. i need lawer to help with the forclosure as soon as
possible. i want only forclousurte !
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I welcome you to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. The question and response may be viewed by other parties as noted in JA’s terms of service. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Also in the event you are new to JA, I only receive a portion of what you pay to JA when you provide positive feedback and click the submit button on the upper right corner of your page. If I have provided you a timely response and answered your question please give me the courtesy of a positive rating before you log off the site, as many people forget to log back in and leave feedback. There is no additional charge for continuing to reply after you have rated me and we can continue a back and forth discussion until the question you posed has been fully answered

You should see my answer in the same pane below this response as we continue. In the event you would prefer a phone call please let me know and I can arrange it. It tends to be easier for both parties if you just tell me you want a phone call and let me send you the request versus using JA’s automated “request a call” feature. If you see a pop up regarding a phone call please note that the website generated that offer. Before I send you any such request it will typically be based on you requesting it by typing the request on the screen and then I will send you a phone call offer. Do note that a phone call is not required and we can continue here just typing comments back and forth.

You should be able to view my answer just below this response as we continue….

Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 1 year ago.

Could you provide a little more detail. When you say there is a trust attached to the property what do you mean? Do you mean the condo was purchased through a trust and the trust is the deeded owner? Provide more details about the trust because I also see in your question that you want to know if trust is valid. What kind of trust is it? Who created it? When was it created? Are you a beneficiary under that trust? If so, do you get set monthly payments or does the trust provide that the trustee has discretion as to how much and when he pays you?