Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

Spoke with me Dec 8 on the phone and would like to ask m

Customer Question

Doug spoke with me Dec 8 on the phone and would like to ask him this follow up question. Association has asked me to draft a document that will allow me to be reimbursed if I must outbid someone at re-foreclosure auction.I made this up and would like it
reviewed. It is attached along with incentive agreement and and ability to rent agreement. Thanks Lora
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

Thanks for thinking of me. Unfortunately, JustAnswer prohibits us from representing customers of JustAnswer, and drafting the contractual document you are requesting would clearly be deemed legal representation. Additionally, you will always want a local attorney to assist you in any case you might become involved in, because a local attorney will know the other local attorneys likely to become involved as well as know the judges in your county. So for many reasons, you really want to retain a local attorney if you retain one.

Doug

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hate to hear that, but I understand.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Best of luck to you in the Auction---I hope that you don't need to make a bid.

Doug