How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can you steer me (specifically?) (a link?)to where I can get

Customer Question

Can you steer me (specifically?) (a link?)to where I can get instructions and forms to do this myself?
Submitted: 12 months ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 12 months ago.

I'd be happy to help, and am the expert on duty now. What is it exactly that you are looking to do? and in what state? I can also discuss on phone if you prefer.

Wise Owl

Expert:  Michael Lykken, Esq replied 12 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for requesting me. So you would like a form you can use for a quiet title action, correct?

Related Real Estate Law Questions