How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Mona my issue is i need to file an emergency exparte

Customer Question

Customer: mona my issue is i need to file an emergency exparte restraining order and i need to file a mot to quash a writ of possession that was served today
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i have been to court several times now. Ive got a court date on the 10th to probate the will of my deceased mother. she leaves me as the heir to the estate. i have had multiple strokes during the process of fighting w mort company. they appointed an attorney of the state to be the administrator of the estate. i filed my probate to over turn that ruling so that me and my family can stay in home. i was mislead Oct 26 at the hearing that i was singing a 30day stay to probate home or sell it in 30days. i did that. i found out that what i signed was an agreement stating id move out in 30days. i did not agree to that but he has a copy of my signature on the aggreement. he gave me a copy that i went by as the copy submitted that has written on it the aggrement i thought we had. when i found that out i immediately appealed it w in the 30days and filed the motion to probate. i did not have a doc verified and it was thrown out. today an writ was served giving me 24hrs to vacate. i was told i need to file those two motions to stay in house. i have court date of the 10th for the probate and rehearing date for the 15th.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Real Estate Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: i am
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What would you like from us, as we are forbidden by state law from representing anyone from this site, so we cannot represent you on any of these matters?