Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

My neighbor's trees did damage to my property last year

Customer Question

My neighbor's trees did damage to my property last year during the ice storm. This was at my expense. He informed me that he was not responsible for the hugh limb that came through my bedroom window. I am afraid the same thing is going to happen again. Right now there is another bro***** *****mb. Thankfully it fell on his property this time. What can I do?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma

But I do not understand the question "what can I do"...sorry...what are you asking...are you asking if you can sue the neighbor for the damage you suffered?

Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

If that is not the question, can you tell me your question please?