Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  I have practiced law for 25 yrs. with an emphasis on real estate, business law, criminal defense and family law.
20073497

I brought a new home and it took 90 days to build...my

Customer Question

I brought a new home and it took 90 days to build...my credit score was not rreal high
but I qualified through the V A... my score went down some and I was offered a higher
rate 4.75 by NVR mortgage...I agreed....then my score went back up a little and NVR offered me the original rate 4.5....but now they are saying i have too many collections and they want me to pay them off...BUT I GAVE RYAN HOMES $3000.00 and I told them I couldn't pay off those old bills..They are saying I can't closes on the "new" house' .
DO I GET MY MONEY BACK FROM THE BUILDER RYAN HOMES ???
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
In a way it's catch 22 . If they would have told my in the beginning to pay off 3500$ in Bills I would have. Then buy the house
o k but the way they did this I don't want the house now !
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I JUST WANT THE $3000 I GAVE "RYAN" HOMES UP FRONT NOT NVR MORTGAGE
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Andrea, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer, My name is ***** ***** I am an Attorney with over 25 years experience in real estate law and transactions. I will be glad to assist you, but would need to review the correspondence the mortgagee sent you in order to determine your rights under the agreement of sale with them. I will send you JustAnswer's Offer of Additional Services' Will that be agreeable with you?

ANDREA