Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney
Experience:  28 years of experience in general practice, real estate law and estate law.
68197583

We were given a tablet along with all of our Owner's

Customer Question

We were given a tablet along with all of our Owner's packet of materials. Will all of that need to be returned? We also discovered we don't have a single copy of anything we signed except the proposal sheet which highlights the payment and the date it
is first due.
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It said I had a response. But every time I clicked on it, nothing happened. This is my last question: If I can rescind by certified mail within 10 days (based on touring the property) how do I find out who it should be sent to? Would it be the Closing Officer at the address of the property? Or would it be to the address where we make our payments?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is my last question: If I can rescind by certified mail within 10 days (based on touring the property) how do I find out who it should be sent to? Would it be the Closing Officer at the address of the property? Or would it be to the address where we make our payments?
Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 1 year ago.

Welcome and thank you for using JA. Just to clarify did you enter into an agreement to purchase real property? Was this a time share? Can you explain the transaction a little more? If the timeshare agreement does not set out how to cancel we can pull up the statute. What date did you sign the papers?

What is the name of the timeshare?

This link sets out the law in Tennessee including the public offering etc. http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/tennessee-timeshare-foreclosure-right-cancel-laws.html. If you have a copy of your documents that you can attach it would be my pleasure to review them for you.

Can you attach the documents?