MIAMILAW1127
MIAMILAW1127, Lawyer
Experience:  Founding Partner at Moises Law, P.A.
89829185

They wont accept partial pmts since we are dlqnt=they keep

Customer Question

They wont accept partial pmts since we are dlqnt=they keep pushing mod even though they denied 1st mod; they claim we failed to submit for 2nd mod, even thoigh we sent SAME docs for both loans. We feel they intentionally ignoring dealing w/2nd, even though we have offered partial pmt. We do NOT want foreclosure==in home since 2001==were scared!!!
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I am going to be assisting you with your question today.

Please note: This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Unfortunately, it sounds like they are purposefully not complying with you to be able to push you into foreclosure. My advice to you is to find someone (like an attorney) who can process the short-sale for you. My experience with short-sales is that the banks are very good at giving you the run-around and wasting a lot of time which will ultimately put you on a worse position in the long run with fewer options to save the property. Get ahead of this now and make sure you do what you can to save your property because you will only get one shot at this.

I hope I have answered your questions. If I have not, please feel free to ask any follow-up questions you may have. Also, please do not forget to rate my response at your earliest convenience.