Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I 't even know where to start. I feel I was railroaded by my

Customer Question

I don't even know where to start. I feel I was railroaded by my mortgage co. during the remodification process & I have told them that. I contacted a lawyer that had sent me a letter a couple of months ago regarding mortgage companies and illegal practices and called him earlier this evening 630 or so regarding a hunch I had since it after hours he requested I call him Friday. Since then Ive done serious research and have gotten pretty close to the bottom of this. there's no way I can wait until Friday to find out if what wells fargo is doing is actually legal or if I do have a light at the end of the tunnel to stop this and have recourse to their actions.. Sorry to ramble. but I am just sick over this.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I am going to be assisting you with your question today.

Please note: This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Could you please help me better understand what your question is? It sounds like you did a loan modification with Wells Fargo when you initially fell behind, am I correct?