LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years legal experience. Additionally, in CA I held a Real Estate Broker's license.
15277592

I purchased a Time-Share and am leary about it, it is past

Customer Question

I purchased a Time-Share and am leary about it, it is past the 10 day period I had to decline. do i have any way out of the agreement?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

You wrote: I purchased a Time-Share and am leary about it, it is past the 10 day period I had to decline. do i have any way out of the agreement? No, it is too late to terminate the contract to buy the timeshare. You can default on the contract and wait for them to sue you---which will almost certainly eventually happen. But if the 10 days are past, then the contract is fully enforceable against you. I'm sorry.

I understand that you may be disappointed by the Answer you received, as it was not particularly favorable to your situation. Had I been able to provide an Answer which might have given you a successful legal outcome, it would have been my pleasure to do so.

If you have additional questions, you may of course reply back to me and I will be happy to continue to assist you further until your questions have been answered to your satisfaction.

Would you please take a moment to positively rate my service to you based on the understanding of the law I provided by clicking on the rating stars---three stars or more. It is that easy. That is the way I am compensated for having helped you.

Thank you in advance. I wish you the best in your future,

Doug