Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

My parents are both deceased and the property was listed as

Customer Question

My parents are both deceased and the property was listed as Leon, Gretchen,RonnieManes Brenda Horton(me) since my mom passed in September he has rented the house to a known felon and they have moved what was left of mom,s things out. I did not know he was going to rent the house until someone told me. I called him up and he said yes I did. I don't was trouble but I don,t like the croud that she has down there. I told him the basement was off limits mom had a lot of sewing things down there. they cleaned out the basement and moved a twin bed down there. I never saw a lease only a blank one. Would I have to sign this for it to be legal? Could I have the property surveyed and put up a fence on my half?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.

Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.

Were your parents' estates probated or was the property's title transferred to you and your siblings after they passed away?