Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

We have a loan agreement with Merrill Beyer, Renaissance

Customer Question

We have a loan agreement with Merrill Beyer, Renaissance Manager, LLC for the purpose of developing a property in Harrisburg, PA. dated June 1, 2009 for $13,500 which was later turned into a Limited Partnership. This was turned into a loan agreement in October 2014. We received 3 payments in the amount of $801.12 over a period of six years. Mr. Beyer mailed us a check in the amount of $666.12 June, 2015. Mr. Beyer asked us to not cash the check and to discard it due to insufficient funds. Nothing further has taken place since that date. He does not answer phone calls or e-mails since August 18, 2015.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

Can you provide me a bit more information? Under your loan agreement set forth specific repayment terms, including dates of repayment? Thanks.