Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I am in process to file a complaint against City and some of

Customer Question

I am in process to file a complaint against City and some of tis officers under 42 U.S.C. Section 1983.
I need to see if anyone with whom I can consult and what would it cost me.
I must inform you that I have handled number of civil matters as pro se and I believe that though I am not an attorney, I have done OK. I am member with Just Answer for a while.
I had used services from Avvo member lawyer and I was pleased. But I want to see if I can work with a Just Answer attorney member.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What information can we provide for you regarding your matter?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Things such as reviewing the complaint, Discussion of legal issues. Avvo attorney members charges $ 39 for every 15 minutes of consultation. The complaint will be filed in Western District of Missouri, Kansas City. Previously, I had filed TRO against City and Federal Judge was very fair.

Thank you for your reply.

Our charges are somewhat the same, for phone and email it is $52 for 20 minutes of time. It is up to you what you would like to do and depends on your certain questions too. Brief questions can actually be handled under your subscription without the additional fees. Additional fees are for phone or email only and if you have specific questions that can be answered in this format, that is under your subscription as long as you leave positive feedback for the experts.