RONB-ESQ
RONB-ESQ, Lawyer
Experience:  Right of Way Manager at Access Midstream Partners, LP
90553395

Im sorry I didn't mean to bother you I was just using your

Customer Question

im sorry I didn't mean to bother you
I was just using your comments for an argument that is ongoing with the city 2 businesses and the
2 business owners
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am very confident that I am winning this argument. The fact that one business owner has been contaminating our shared fence lines and the other business owner has now dammed it up for his own drainage and new construction. The construction and removal of a neighboring building was all done before a permit was applied or accepted by our city planners. but thanks ... oh and just fyi, The natural flow is into Benson's Bayou, Dickinson , TX. Liz R Hanna
Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. I am unsure of your question could you clarify your legal question for me so I can advise you I believe I can help you understand your rights. In the event I believe you should seek a local attorney, I will advise you of that as well.

Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 1 year ago.

I am signing off for the evening, but I should be available anytime after about 12:00 PM CST tomorrow. I look forward to hearing from you and further assisting you.

Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 1 year ago.

It is my goal to provide you excellent service and do my best to fully answer the question you posted. The only way I get any credit for my answer is if you give me a positive rating between good-excellent. I would truly appreciate you taking the time to go back and review my answer and give me feedback. In the event you don’t feel like I answered your question please reply so I have an opportunity to fully answer the question you asked. In the event you have already provided feedback and I missed it Thank you and please disregard.

Regards,