Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I purchased a home in indiana. i had my daughter co-sign the

Customer Question

i purchased a home in indiana. i had my daughter co-sign the deed but i put all my money in the purchase she lives there i do not. do i have any more say in what goes on about the home then she does?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for contacting me. My name is***** am a consultant here and I am looking forward to assisting you with your question. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Please be patient as I will be typing my responses to you from scratch. Also, I can only answer/address the questions you ask specifically based on the information your provide. Please try to provide as much information as possible so I can best assist you.

Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

When you ask if you have any more say in what goes on about the home, what do you mean?