P. Simmons, Lawyer
Experience:  12+ yrs. of experience including real estate law.
11181181

Own property in Arizona with 'partner' as JTWROS. Can I Quit

Customer Question

Own property in Arizona with 'partner' as JTWROS. Can I Quit Claim my interest to them?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed Arizona attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

You can. That is, if are on the title to the property, Arizona law permits you to convey (give or sell) your ownership to another if you wish.

If your goal is to give title to your partner? Execute (sign and have notarized) a quit claim deed...that will give your interest to your partner

Please let me know if you have more questions. I am happy to help if I can. Otherwise, please rate the answer so I may get credit for my work.