Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

Is a bank required to give written notification before

Customer Question

Is a bank required to give written notification before repossessing your property?
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i need to file suit concerning a closeing which went ary when i sold my home 2 yrs ago im still withinb the statute of limitations. I have to sue the BUYER the BROKER the AGENT the lawyer(they were supposed to keep me informed) I didnt know when my closeing was bcause the agent and the lawyer were getting mail from bank so at 10pm stupid me let the 23 yr old agent who insisted on moveing me spend the whole night packing i was out of my home for 12 yrs in 8 hrs.My home was 1.410 when i bought it the agent never listened to me i told him to list it for 1.2 he said he would. I am 65 my husband is 70 we are the protected snr class. The agent and the buyer and the attorney were obviously in Kahoots to rob me blind they ket most of my fine furniture the agnet I had a deal with to split the commission he disappeared blocked me after 2 days. Now my husband and I are struugling to rent the rents today are way high we pay 3500 a mo for a tiny ranch home in old tappan the landlord wants to tear it down so he wants to break the lease and we r under pressure to find a new rental. Very hard for us the agent owes me 15,000 the buyer iowes me about 15000 for my hi end appliances I have a separate contract w him, Instead of paying me he filed an order of protection against me.. I must sue this crew PUHLEASE I need to speak w an attorney Audrey Nevitsky(###) ###-####or(###) ###-####
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

I will send the phone call offer. If you accept we can chat on the phone