Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney practicing landlord-tenant, land use and other real estate law and litigation.
10285032

Can I tell my tenant to stop babysitting in my property in

Customer Question

Can I tell my tenant to stop babysitting in my property in Los Angeles California?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Do you have a written lease that prevents the tenant from conducting business on your premises?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I read the the Renal agreement and dont see anything about. not having abiseness on the property
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
PLEASE SEND ME THE ANSWER TO MY Q
Thank you for your reply. Please understand we are working with multiple customers as well as clients in our office all at the same time and I do apologize for the delay in responding. I thank you for understanding.
If there is nothing in the lease about having a business on the premises, then legally you can request they cease, but there is no legal basis to force them to do so because your lease with them does not prevent them from doing that type of business in the property.