Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I live in a POA and I have a settlement agreement that says

Customer Question

I live in a POA and I have a settlement agreement that says all parties will abide by all Bylaws. The current board is refusing to abide by them and say they are outdated. I said I bought my property because the covenants and restrictions say they run with and bind the land and there is no reference to time. I am in search of an attorney that will listen to me and possibly represent me in this struggle. Thank you, ***** *****
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** have over 16 years experience in the law. Should you like to chat on the phone I am happy to for a nominal cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested I am happy to give you more details.

Tom, would it help to chat on the phone about this? If so I can send an offer along. The cost would be $20