Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

Sold property 15yrs ago in state. Assumed boundary was

Customer Question

Sold property 15yrs ago in Washington state. Assumed boundary was right. Had been that way for 50yrs. The person that bought it was a real estate broker and we carried the contract till she finally paid it off. The building was old and we had to bring it up to code. A new septic system had to be installed to bring it up to code. So county health dept okay ed the location for the dry well.There was a dispute between the two neighbors. Her neighbor got it surveyed and found out the property line is 6ft over on her property and dry well is on part of his newly surveyed land. So she is suing us ..we have a lawyer but it has been going on for three years. Our lawyer has made a rebuttal and mentioned the statue of limitations is past.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** have over 16 years experience in the law. Should you like to chat on the phone I am happy to for a nominal cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested I am happy to give you more details.

I am sorry for this dilemma...but do not understand the specific question you have relating to this.