Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I am living in a house that need some repairs I am thinking

Customer Question

I am living in a house that need some repairs I am thinking about moving out but I am still paying on the property.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Can you please tell me:

1) What state is this in?
2) Do you mean you rent?
3) What kind of issues are on the property?

4) Do you want to move out completely, or only temporarily until the landlord fixes the problems?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the home is in the state of ohio I owne the home or property the house foundation has shifted yes
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. So you say foundation has shifted - how so? Are there cracks in the walls/floors? What is going on? Is it impossible to live there? Is the landlord asking you to move?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please wright your response here
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what action should I take if I deside to move out of the house
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Sorry, I need a little more information, please. You say foundation has shifted - how so? Are there cracks in the walls/floors? What is going on? Is it impossible to live there? Is the landlord asking you to move?

Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!