How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am in the state of Florida. I have an eviction case and

Customer Question

I am in the state of Florida. I have an eviction case and Final judgement and Writ was issued. Problem is I forgot to add Apt# ***** address and deputy refused to serve. Deputy told me to amend the judgement and writ. Is it possible to amend judgement and writ because of error?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can.


Did you pursue the whole case from start to end without listing an apartment number?


Or was it just on the final judgment and writ that it was left off?





Related Real Estate Law Questions