Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

Law Talk There is a court order stating that A must re

Customer Question

Law Talk There is a court order stating that A must hire insured, licensed, bonded and certified contractor and comply with all laws before enter B/ an adjacent neighbor's property to do lead abatement work for A. A person posted a sign in front of B sidewalk
without no permit number, no job location, the company has no license, the phone number is ***** What right B have to stop A's unlicensed workers force themselves to be in B property to do anything before A comply with the terms of the Court Order?
Thanks.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

Thanks for asking for me but I am unable to help you at this time. I am going to opt out of your question and open this up for other professionals.

Your question is being placed back in the question list for other professionals to see, and to respond to. You do not have to stay online for the question to be active. Should another professional pick it up, you should be alerted by email unless you actively disable this feature.

There is no need for you to reply at this time as this may "lock" your question back to me, thus inadvertently delaying other professionals' access to it.

I apologize for any inconvenience and wish you well in your future.

Doug