Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I lost a case however I found out that the attorney had no

Customer Question

I lost a case however I found out that the attorney had no oath and that is fraud. Does that mean that when the attorney used the mail for collection that this also was mail fraud and does this mean because of mail fraud all evidence can't be used and
revers the judgment? I need a fraud attorney even tho I chose otherwise.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.

What do you mean by "the attorney had no oath?" What kind of a case did he represent you on and how did you lose it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had a foreclosure and before the case started I asked for the oath and surety bond and he had nether.I know by case law that if there's no oath that is fraud. What I'm asking because he is a fraud and used the USPO to bring the case can you revers the case and I win the law suit.
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the reply.

This question landed in criminal law. It appears to involve a real estate matter, however, and I am not a real estate attorney. I'm going to have it moved to its proper category where real estate lawyers who deal with foreclosure issues can discuss your rights and remedies in this situation.

It may take customer service a while to move it, so please be patient. When another expert replies, you'll receive an email.

Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am a different contributor. I am afraid we still do not know what you mean by "oath," do you mean he did not have the original NOTE? Also, what do you mean by he did not have surety bond? To foreclose you need to have the original promissory note and security instrument, not an "oath and surety bond." So could you please explain?