Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

We have a very serious problem. Have a deed easement to the

Customer Question

We have a very serious problem. Have a deed easement to the sanitary sewer line. The signature is forged. The owner is afraid of retaliation. The town council unanimously voted to condemn the property. Four months later council does not see a problem. We have sewers that spew onto the street that drains into the storm vents....there's more.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.

That does sound like a serious problem. Do you have a question to ask about it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.

I need to know what information you are seeking here, so I'll know if I am the person to answer your question. Also it would help to know where this problem is occurring.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Delaware County Pa
DELCORA is the sewer co.
Is the law really this corupt? ??
How can a forgery on a perpetual document be taken so lightly?
We have a professional appraisAL that values our house at "0". We have water under our house that was created by a new construction in 3/13...we have had constant water running under our house....washing our foundation away. Newspaper articles from 50 years ago of these same issues. .. maybe because it's a depressed area the government takes advantage of this.
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.

This is not my area of expertise, so I will opt out and open the question up for others.

Expert:  Dimitry Esquire replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. A different professional here, I happen to be licensed in Pennsylvania.

I am also unclear here. In your initial post you stated that the document is forged, but that the owner is afraid of retaliation. If that is the case, and the owner is perhaps unwilling to challenge, how can I help?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We have over 50 yards a main sanitary sewer in a horseshoe configuration due to the encapsulated Lukens Run that is also tunneled on the property in the same area. The sanitary is 7ft and storm sewer about 5ft. In council public meeting unanimously condemned the property. ..."bulldoze it down and get it off the God damn street"....4 months later, council sees nothing wrong. June 30, 2015 the 4th and last building on block also experienced sewer back up. Have videos with the three manholes and the sidewalk vent spewing sanitary sewer waters onto the street. The deed easement was placed on our deed two years after the purchase. They say this will take years. .....we don't have years!!! Please advise

Advise with what, exactly? What are you seeking to challenge, the condemnation?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I forwarded to you the offer to speak via phone. Please be aware that doing so does not create an attorney/client relationship or an obligation to represent off-site. Kindly accept the terms and then I would be able to receive your number and call it directly. Thank you.