Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I went to court and again a judge refused to look at my

Customer Question

Good morning I went to court and again a judge refused to look at my exhibits and the biggest exhibitis that Wells Fargo in 2009 foreclosed on me and reversed it due to error of them. Long story but was ina forbererence and miss one payment they do not evene have to communicate with the homeowner jut begin foreclosure. I made all payments via western they got them but accounting mis applied so the loan was sold to USBANK FOR SASCO TRUST 2006RF4. Now I waited for almost 6 months for a modification and an attorney advised me as seems they are allowing you not to make payments they are dragging and at some point they will file for foreclosure and the Judges don't care. Well my husband and I filed a chap 13.. Dumb attorney now I know... Anyway we finally got the mod and resumed payments....the attorney did not explain that no matter what don't miss while in chap 13 ... Well 13 payments in Wells Fargo called about lowering the interest keep in mind I'm the only one on the loan... So of c
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help if I can. Do you have any specific questions? I just want to make sure that I understand what legal information you are seeking.

Thank you.