Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I have a piece of property that I am donating to a 501c3

Customer Question

I have a piece of property that I am donating to a 501c3 organization and need to know how to claim the right off on my taxes?
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Andrea, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, and welcome to JustAnswer, My name is ***** ***** I am one of the Attorneys here on JustAnswer, I will be glad to Answer your question and the only thing I ask in return is that you leave a Positive rating for me. You have already placed a deposit with JustAnswer, so leaving a positive rating will not cost you anything additional, but it is the only way that JustAnswer will give me credit for assisting you, Fair enough ?

I have a post doctorate degree in Federal Taxation from Villanova U. Law School's Graduate Division and I will be glad to help you, but first I need a little bit of clarification of your question.

Do you mean how much of the value you can deduct or are you asking if there are limitations to the amount you can deduct ?

You requested a telephone discussion of the Answer to your question. I will have JustAnswer send you an offer of "Additional Services", Okay ?

ANDREA