Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I am 75 years old & i live by my self, i have lats of trees

Customer Question

Hi I am 75 years old & i live by my self , i have lats of trees around my house which cover from light of my in said the house , i have to tern light during the day time , I pay $100 each mount only for lawnmower which is small pace with share with other neighbors , i have to cut all bushes & trees front & back of my home to have sunshine during the day, I called her several time & email her no respond & called her again she said board of director should decide , which is not true because i live for almost 20 years here & it was not like this before , my income is only SS & SSI which is not enough for my living expense so i need help of you to contact them to cut all bushes & trees around my home for my health issue , I really appreciate for salving my problem. my address is : 3602 stedman pl Duluth Ga 30096 my name is*****
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** have over 16 years experience in the law. Should you like to chat on the phone I am happy to for a nominal cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested I am happy to give you more details.

I am sorry for this dilemma...but not sure I understand the question...are you asking if you can require the neighbor cut the bushes?

Are you part of a homeowners association?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have complain from my HOA which denied to cut trees & bushes around my home , they are job to do that but recently new employee who denied to do that , if you want information's about the name of HOA & person in charge of my subdivision please let me know . sorry i can not afford call me , thank you Farah Farnia
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Thank you Farah

But I am not sure I understand your question...you do not know who is in charge of your HOA?