WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced real estate lawyer and real estate broker.
62735101

I have the opportunity torent my boat dock in my rear

Customer Question

i have the opportunity torent my boat dock in my rear residence . are there any ristrictions or ordinences regarding this. in particular to size of boat and length in lighthouse point fl. in broward county
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 1 year ago.

I checked the laws and municipal codes and neither Lighthouse Point nor Broward County has any restrictions on renting out your boat slip to a third party. So you can do it. One thing you need to be careful about is the parking restrictions if they are going to park on the street. For example, if they go out overnight, make sure they can park on your street overnight. Also, you may want to rent them space to park in your driveway if this will be a parking problem on the street.

Please rate the answer 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.