Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

We have a signed addendum by BUyer & Seller at closing

Customer Question

We have a signed addendum by BUyer & Seller at closing modifying terms of Seller carryback note from amortizing $50,000 payment over 30 years with balloon note in l0 years to amortizing the payment over l0 years. The buyers realtor is telling him in Arizona law these addendums are worthless and the original contract takes precedence. The property has closed and they Buyer is failing to pay us any funds per his Realtor. He is in fact paying the Realtor the money. Does Arizona law make these addendums signed at closing worthless???? We are threatening to foreclose if we are not paid.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Andrea, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, and Welcome to JustAnswer, My name is ***** ***** I will be glad to assist you today. I will send you JustAnswer's Offr of Additional Services, Okay ? And we an take it from there,