Loren, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years of real estate practice experience.
17897874

Can a landlord complete the RLAUCC-1 Without a realtor

Customer Question

can a landlord complete the RLAUCC-1 Without a realtor
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I live in ct and rent two condos in hollywood florida. a year has elasped since the signing of the last rental lease. Great tenants except one keeps a 50 gallon trash can in his apartment. I want to have his new lease "not allow over a 15 gallon trash can" for bug control. I am going to florida in two days. what can i do to have a new lease signed immediately and is it legal for me to print a RLAUCC-1 and RLHD-3X; If so are those sufficient in accordance with state of florida rental law?
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Since the purpose of the form is for a licensed real estate agent or broker to inform the parties that they are not providing legal advice, and are not providing legal representation. As a landlord you do not have to provide the RLAUCC-1.

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Did you have further questions? Have I answered your question?