How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Attyadvisor Your Own Question
Attyadvisor, Attorney
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 6006
Experience:  28 years of experience in General Practice, Real Estate Law and Estate Law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Attyadvisor is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have submitted my paperwork to the American Home Servicing

Customer Question

I have submitted my paperwork to the American Home Servicing Center 505 N. Tustin St.
Suite 212
Santa Ana, CA 92705
Business hours 7AM- 3PM PST Main Line:(###) ###-####mail:***@******.***
Fax:(###) ###-####
I have paid them my money and then they said i would have to make 3 payments and then everything would be finalized. I called my loan company and they stated to me that our home is in foreclosure and they haven't received any paperwork from them. We are suppose be under the HARP program. They said we already qualified for the program. I feel like I am getting the run around. Is there anything I can do to get them to speed up the process.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Our home is being financed through Loan Care aka Freedom Mortgage.
Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 1 year ago.

Is your loan serviced through American Home Servicing Center or is this a company you were working with to assist you with the modification process? Charging up-front fees to assist in a loan modification is illegal. If you have not done so already you will want to file a complaint with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau online today at You will also want to file a complaint with your State Attorney General against this company as the Attorney General is tasked with consumer protection for the State. You can also contact a HARP counselor directly since neither the servicing company nor the your lender are assisting you at HUD can also assist at Please let me know if this company is your loan services and if not how you came into contact with them?

Related Real Estate Law Questions