Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer- Broker 30+years - foreclosure, short sale, liens, title attorney.
18215332

Morning, I am looking to buy a non-performing note (contract

Customer Question

Morning, I am looking to buy a non-performing note (contract for deed) on a vacant property in Oklahoma
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.

Good evening. I am sorry that your question has never been answered. Are you still Seeking information about theAssignment of the note/mortgage/foreclosure action?.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been waiting several days for the answer
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.

The important documents are 1) a properly signed and endorsed Promissory note; 2)a recorded mortgage; 3) recorded assignments of the mortgage which establish a clear chain of title to the current note holder, which should be the person who is selling the paper.

Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.

If the foreclosure suit is still pending you can be substituted for the Plaintiff and continue to pursue it.