Gerald-Esquire
Gerald-Esquire, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years of experience.
77476456

I have a moble trailer that has been on property years or

Customer Question

I have a moble trailer that has been on property for 40 years or more. Can I turn it from resident to storeage and keep it on property?
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have no e-mail address - just phone number
Expert:  Gerald-Esquire replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. I want to provide you the best service I can. Please feel free to ask any follow up questions you have.

I am an attorney with 30 years of experience; I hope to provide you information that will help you in resolving your question.

I see that you are asking for a phone call. I can arrange for that but the system charges an additional fee. I will post an offer for you to consider. If you agree post your phone number in the private message box that will open.

Please note: Information is educational and not given as legal advice. Only your local attorney can give legal advice. I can't establish or accept an attorney-client relationship with you. All posts are available for public viewing.

Kind regards,

Gerald

Also can you tell me what county and township you are in? Thanks.