WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced real estate lawyer and real estate broker.
62735101

Own my permanently manufactured home on leased land in a

Customer Question

Own my permanently manufactured home on leased land in a senior community. Having drainage issue/flooding that is causing mold. Landowner claims no responsibility. In our lease it says we are to keep our lots neat and clean. Now it is being interrupted that we have to fix and repair drainage swales ,repair and or rebuild falling walls and sink holes throughout the community. Also there are violations to city codes as well.
Do we have any recourse?
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Permanently SITED manufactured home.
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 1 year ago.

Under Arizona law, you have a right to sue for damages that you incur as a result of the other party's failure to meet the requirements of the land lease. The landowner is responsible for removing the conditions that are causing the mold and for compensating you for any related damages that you incur.

Please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.