Richard, Lawyer
Experience:  32 years of experience as lawyer in Texas. I'm also a Real Estate developer.
17027240

Owner put her property in her daughters name.the former

Customer Question

owner put her property in her daughters name.the former owner can live on the property as long as she is alive .She wants her friend who has lived in the cottage for 24 years to also be exempt from eviction.The understanding is that she can have the cottage tenant can stay in the cottage with out any chance of an eviction.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

Based on what's on my screen, the value of your question is $58. So, the information would not be free; rather, the cost would be the $58. If that's in error, let me know and I will forward this to customer service to address. Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Prior to your answer,some new facts were presented which resolved the matter.Please cancel my request.Thank you
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

No worries. I'll contact customer service for you. Have a great week!