Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Qualified attorney in private practice including business, family, criminal, and real estate issues.
7286322

Can i ask continuance ....... hearing date set by plaintiff

Customer Question

can i ask for a continuance ....... hearing date set by plaintiff in a foreclosure case by my condo
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) please wait to rate until I ask you to do so. It may take a few replies for me to be able to render an complete answer. I will let you know when I do.

1) What state is this in, please?
2) When is the hearing that you are attempting to ask a continuance for?
3) What COURT is it in (District Court, Circuit Court, etc)?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. This is a courtesy check in to see if you saw my query in regards ***** ***** question and could reply so I can answer. Let me know. Thanks!