P. Simmons, Lawyer
Experience:  12+ yrs. of experience including real estate law.
11181181

I brought a piece of land in Flagler County nobody was quite

Customer Question

Good morning my name is***** brought a piece of land in Flagler County nobody was quite sure where the property line was I was toldthat may be as close as one friends it was a driveway and then another fence fences were separated by about 25 feet the northern Fence and the southern Fence. I was told that the southern Fence may be the boundary but after two surveys by independent surveyors it became common knowledge that the northern Fence fence was the actual boundary between the northern Fence and Southern. Fence. Isn't old gravel road the northern 5 acres people live there the southern 5 acres is the split of the property and the horse barn continually used10 years both of the northern property and the southern property do you have independent grass roads that go to the main road. I put up a fence on the northern boundary of the boyfriend of the lady that lives there has contacted a attorney who claimsdefense has to be removed and that portion of my land will revert back to the house with the boyfriend first your opinion secondwhat is the cost you to research if I have a probability of keeping the drive now this is an accurate overviewthere are very few details and I left out thank you for your attention to this matter my email address is***@******.***. Have a wonderful day thanks
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Sorry...I am not sure I understand...what is it you are attempting to determine?

That is, it sounds like you had the survey done...and based on the survey you erected a fence (to fence off your property)...is that correct?

And now the neighbor wants you to remove the fence?