Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney
Experience:  29 years of experience in General Practice, Real Estate Law and Estate Law.
68197583

Has anyone every purchased a Wyndham condo as a private

Customer Question

Has anyone every purchased a Wyndham condo as a private owner? We just agreed to purchase (not signed everything yet) a condo at Ocean Walk in Daytona Beach. However when the condo rider was sent over, they didn't fill in the blanks and just put don't know on most of the blank lines. Additionally they wrote in 85000 in association fees at the bottom of the form. Can the buyer inherit this debt? We did not sign that rider but want the property mess free. What can we do?
Cindy
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 1 year ago.

Hello Cindy and welcome to Just Answer. Can you attach a copy of the agreement you signed so I can tell how you would cancel the contract?

Since this a private owner I would need to see the contingencies that are stated in your contract. The agents are no doubt clueless because they want to make money.

Can you attach a copy of the agreement? If this is a board of Realtors' contract form can you provide me with the form number?

Thank you.