Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney practicing landlord-tenant, land use and other real estate law and litigation.
10285032

Are you able to look over some documents to give an opinion?

Customer Question

My husband and I are about to do a deed in Lieu with our mortgage broker. We want to make sure it is on the up and up.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

State law forbids us from giving actual legal advice. We can review documents for customers and answer questions they may have about them, but cannot give official legal opinions in this forum as it would violate FL law.

If you have questions about the documents and would like us to look at them and answer your questions we can do that if you upload a link to the documents.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This will not be helpful if you cannot use your credentials

Thank you for your reply.

If you review the terms of service of the site, you would see we are not allowed to represent you or anyone from this site and state law forbids anyone on this site from doing that.

You would need to engage a local attorney to perform this I am afraid. You can contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help and get a refund of your deposit.